Summer is almost here so I am pushing my schedule around a small bit to accommodate more time outside with the kids. Since I’ve expanded into doing some original YouTube content now as well, I am going to use some of that to supplement my schedule, with the goal being putting out some amount of new content every day.
My Summer schedule at a minimum will be the following:
- Monday – New Hero Battle Video on YouTube
- Tuesday – Live Stream on Twitch noon CST start time
- Wednesday – New Hero Battle Video on YouTube
- Thursday – Live Stream on Twitch noon CST start time
- Friday – Live Stream on Twitch 9am CST start time
- Saturday & Sunday – New Draft Videos with full commentary on YouTube
While I enjoy drafting like crazy, I think putting out videos every day was not only stretching myself a bit, but it was stretching how much content people had time to watch – especially on the days where I had stream archives posting as well. Only doing two pre-recorded drafts a week means I can make sure they all have full commentary for the draft and game play portions.